We provide careers, not just jobs, and support our people with a wide range of career leadership development programs.
Working for Timberlink
At Timberlink we focus on providing careers, not just a job.
We develop, nurture and engage our people – and we support them with a wide range of career leadership development programs, as well as graduate and apprenticeship programs.
So many diverse career opportunities are opening up with the tremendous growth that we have seen at Timberlink. Our recent investments in cutting-edge technology at our timber manufacturing facilities, our new NeXTimber CLT and GLT plant at Tarpeena and our new processing plant to create wood plastic composite products in Bell Bay mean that it’s a great time to be starting a career at Timberlink.
We have opportunities at many of our sites across Australia and in New Zealand.
- VIC: Melbourne – Caribbean Park (admin, sales & distribution centre)
- TAS: Bell Bay (manufacturing facility, sales & distribution centre)
- SA: Tarpeena (manufacturing facility), Gillman (sales & distribution centre)
- NSW: Yennora (sales & distribution centre)
- WA: Canning Vale (sales & distribution centre)
- NZ: Blenheim (sales & distribution centre)