Process Operators – CLT/GLT
Timberlink Australia & New Zealand is a sustainable leading softwood timber products manufacturing and distribution business, employing over 600 people. Our world class manufacturing sites are located close to some of the best renewable plantation pine resources in the world - Bell Bay in Tasmania & Tarpeena in South Australia. Our fit-for-purpose indoor and outdoor plantation pine products are suitable for building new homes, renovation projects and other industrial manufacturing applications including packaging, pallets, and furniture components.
About the role:
NeXTimber® is brought to you by Timberlink and is built on the same site as Timberlinks state of the art manufacturing facility in Tarpeena. NeXTimber manufactures Australian made Engineered Wood Products and provides mass timber building solutions with Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) panels and Glue Laminated Timber (GLT) members.
As we get closer to our opening date in the last quarter of 2023, we are now searching for Process Operators to play a crucial role in the operation of the CLT GLT plant equipment, safely and effectively.
The successful candidates will work Monday - Thursday, 6am - 4pm.
What we require you to have:
- An outstanding safety record
- White Card (essential but training will be provided for successful candidates)
- Experience in cabinet making (highly desirable)
- An ability to maintain production outputs whilst working unsupervised for long periods
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Own car and licence
- The ability to interpret and follow production schedules
- Exceptional communication, numeric and literacy skills
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
What we can offer you:
- Pathways through structured on the job and off the job training
- Excellent working conditions
- Straight day shift position
- Opportunity to work with an experienced and dedicated team
Timberlink is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage all applicants with the RIGHT TO WORK in Australia to apply (Australian residency or a valid AUS work VISA).
If you would like to know more, or wish to apply for the role, please submit your application including your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Applications will close 4th August 2023 however interviews may commence prior. Start date for positions will be from 28th August 2023.